We would like to help answer any enquiries or hear your feedback that you may have regarding a visit to Woodlands Park.
All the latest information about Woodlands is kept up to date on our website. Please use the quick links below to find what you are looking for.
How to contact us
If you would like any further information you can contact a Woodlands representative by calling or emailing them:
Telephone: 01803 712598
Our office hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm daily.
Address: Woodlands Leisure Park, Blackawton, Totnes, South Devon, TQ9 7DQ
We are easy to find only 5 miles from Dartmouth
– From the M5 at Exeter, follow the A38 Southbound towards Plymouth.
– (Beware Sat Navs may try to send you on the A380 to Torquay which involves a ferry crossing).
– Take the Buckfastleigh/Totnes exit.
– Follow the A38 from Plymouth take the Avonwick/South Brent exit.
– Follow the brown tourist signs marked Woodlands Leisure Park through Totnes, take the A381 rod to Kingsbridge/Dartmouth Road.
– Turn left at Halwell on to the A3122 road to Dartmouth.
– Just 2 miles down the road Woodlands is on your right
– The Stagecoach X64 Bus Service bus service goes through Totnes and stops right outside Woodlands. It is a fairly frequent service but please check the stagecoach timetable before travelling.
Please be careful using Sat Navs. We advice you to follow the brown tourist signs and stay on the main roads.
Getting Back To You
If your enquiry is urgent and needs an immediate response please telephone our administration team on 01803 712598 between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday.
Please be assured that we will respond to your email as soon as we can. There are times when we receive a very high volume of communication. We will respond to your email as soon as we can but please do not duplicate you email with us.