For the first time Woodlands now offers a Childminder’s Weekday Annual Membership, the pass is designed to work in the same way as a normal Annual pass however this pass does not need to be for a specific child.
The Childminder’s Annual pass can be purchased for between 1 and 6 children under 13 years old and is transferable between children as long as the same Childminder is present.
Standard Price – £55.00
To qualify for the Childminder’s Annual Membership registration documents must be provided at the time you wish to take the pass out, these must include:
– Woodlands Childminder’s Membership Form completed and signed
– The Childminder’s registration certificate
– The Childminder’s registration number
– Proof of address (must match the registration certificate
– Proof of photo ID of the Childminder
– £55.00 payment (cash or card)
Woodlands Childminder Annual Membership Conditions
Bendalls Leisure Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any ticket if the following conditions are not complied with or the company deems it necessary.
The Ticket issued admits the named childminder only. It is not transferable. A Photograph of the childminder must be attached, without one the ticket is not valid. Woodlands Leisure reserve the right to close the park or any attractions without prior notice. Sorry, non-use of the ticket does not entitle the holder to a refund.
– This membership is only available to registered Childminders.
– This pass is only valid Monday – Friday.
– This pass is not valid on Weekends or Bank Holidays or Character Days.
(Character Days include: 10th April, 9th May, 25th May, 5th, 10th & 20th August 2020)
– This pass does not include entry into our Seasonal Grottos.
– This pass is valid for the Childminder & up to 6 children under 13 years old only.
– You must have your pass when you visit.
Can I get an Assistants Pass?
We are sorry but the pass is solely for the Childminder we do not currently offer a pass for assistants.
Are Registered Nannies included?
Registered Nannies are accepted if they are ofsted registered, proof of address has to match the ofsted certificate.
How do I get the membership Pass?
It has to be done either at the park or by post. If you are posting your form to us we need proof of the documents listed above. They can be scanned and printed off and sent to us. We will not accept emails as the form has to be signed and dated. We are unable to accept cheques so please make sure there are contact details on the form and we will ring you to take the payment over the phone.
When is the pass valid?
- It is valid for a Year from the date you take the pass out or we receive the form.
- Valid Monday – Friday not weekends
- The Pass is not valid on Weekends or Bank Holidays or Character Days. (Character Days include: 10th April, 9th May, 25th May, 5th, 10th & 20th August 2020)
- This pass does not include entry into our Seasonal Grottos.
- It is valid for up to 6 children under 13 years old.
- If you are registered for more than 6 children we apologise but this pass is a maximum of 6. We do not have a higher ratio.
Can I bring extra children?
- For health and safety reasons the maximum children you can bring is 6. It is the same as our schools ratio of 1 adult to every 6 children.
- You cannot pay for extra children if you are already bringing 6 in.
How do I renew my pass?
In order to renew your pass you will need to complete a new form and bring all your up to date information to the entrance kiosk with your £50 payment. A photo is not required as we will do this when you are here.
Information you will need to renew your pass:
- Woodlands Childminder’s Membership Form completed and signed
- The Childminder’s registration certificate
- The Childminder’s registration number
- Proof of address (must match the registration certificate
- Proof of photo ID of the Childminder
- £55.00 payment (cash or card)