Dads go FREE!
Join us on Fathers Day Sunday 16th June and treat your Superhero Dads to the best day out in Devon!
Tickets must be purchased online and in advance.
Tickets must be purchased online and in advance
To purchase a Dads go FREE ticket it must be accompanied by a paying child’s ticket.
Purchase Dads free entry ticket through the Father’s Day Event tickets only. Do not purchase via Park Day Entry, this will not be valid.
Please note: a full paying child’s ticket must be pre-booked online in order for the Dad to come into the park for free.
For a child over 110 cm please purchase a 1 Person over 110 cm ticket, for a child between 92-110 cm please purchase an Adventurer ticket.
This offer is not available on the day at the entrance kiosk. Tickets must be purchased before the day.
Online Ticket Information
– Tickets bought online are non-refundable for any reason
– Tickets are dated tickets and are only valid on the date which is booked
– We are unable to accept tickets on different dates at the entrance kiosk
– Tickets bought through the Park Day Entry category are not eligible for the Dads go Free ticket.
– Dads go Free tickets MUST be purchased through the Father’s Day event category.
To change the date on your ticket: This needs to be done 24 hours before your visit and a £5 charge applies. You will need to call Woodlands Reception Team on 01803 712598 who will be able to change your ticket for a fee of £5 per booking number. Dads free entry is only valid on 16th June 2019. In the event of a date change, a ticket will also have to be purchased for the Dad to enter the park.