2020 Special Offer 40% Off Annual Membership!
Offer Now ENDED!
BE QUICK! This offer is only available to purchase for 1 week!
Offer Ends 5pm Saturday 29th February 2020 Available online only.
Adult / Child over 110cms – Was £64.50 Now £38.70
Adventurer 92cms – 110cms – Was £50.00 Now £30.00
Senior Citizen (60 years+ proof required ) – Was £35.00 Now £21.00
Guest with Disability (proof required) – Was £35.00 Now £21.00
HOW TO GET YOUR SPECIAL OFFER ANNUAL PASS!
Purchase your annual passes online and collect your passes at the park’s entrance kiosk with the correct documentation on your first visit to the park.
Please note: The annual passes start the day you purchase them online, not the day you collect them!
No passes will be issued without the correct documentation for all recipients.
Documentation required to get your passes on your first visit to the park:
(Please note: due to demand your passes may not be printed on the first day you visit)
• Woodlands Annual Pass Form completed and signed.
• Proof is required if purchasing a Guest with Disability or Senior Citizen ticket.
We accept DLA or PIP Letters, Blue Badges or D.I.D Cards. For a Senior Citizen ticket we will require photo ID containing date of birth.
If you do not have the proof required, the passes will not be issued and NO refund will be given.
Please download and fill out the annual pass application form and bring it with you on your first visit along with your booking reference.
If you do not have access to a printer, please make a note of the Booking Reference Number and bring this with you. Please allow extra time at the entrance kiosk to fill in the form.
Adventurer Pass: Your child will be measured at the entrance kiosk to check they are between 92-110cms. If they are over 110cms or above the difference will need to be paid before the passes are issued.
• The tickets are availble for a limited time.
• Offer ends 5pm Saturday 29th February 2020.
• Online Only Offer
• Adventurer Pass: Your child will be measured at the entrance kiosk to check they are between 92-110cms. If they are over 110cms the difference will need to be paid before the passes are issued.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Offer is non-transferrable.
• Offer is non-refundable.