Here’s our top 10 tips for a great day out at Woodlands Halloo Scream Park!
1. Meet Marty Monster in his spooktacular Manor*.* small charge applies
2.Carve your very own Pumpkin at the Zoo-Farm.
3. Make your own spooky crafts in the Wacky Workshops.
4. Find a token around the park for your free trick or treat.
5. Join Esmeralda for spooky story telling, broomstick training and monstrous party dances.
6. Dance your legs off on October 31st at Monsters Ball
7. Test your skills at the Spooks Olympics.
8. Enjoy that yummy breakfast treat with Marty Monster.
9. See mesmerising owls at our fascinating Falconry Centre.
10. Watch the Creepy Crawlies Show at the Zoo-Farm.