At Woodlands Theme Park in Devon we offer a fantastic deal for groups on meal vouchers at only £5.95pp.
The meals you can choose from are:
- Veggie burger, chips and a drink
- Burger, chips and a drink
- Cheeseburger, chips and a drink
- Sausage bap, chips and a drink
- Jacket potato, one fillings and a drink
Terms and conditions apply
If you would like more information on Woodlands Meal Vouchers please call us on
4 hours ago
We are pleased to announce The Circus Drome will be re-opening on Friday 2nd October, pending no further Government restrictions!
This area includes: Circus Train Ride, Bouncy Castle, Big Top Soft Play & Acrobats Challenge. *Please note all other Indoor Play areas remain closed*
The following safety procedures will be in place to comply with Government guidelines:
• Clear signage at the entrance and throughout the area
• Strategically placed Sanitiser stations
• Social Distancing signage plus queue lines
• One-way systems where applicable
• Limited capacity monitored by staff
• Masks must be worn by customers over the age of 11 years (unless exempt – please see our statement containing further details)
• Increased cleaning regimes
We are working hard to ensure our other Indoor Play Areas are safe for all our guests and staff, more information will be released as soon as we know more on opening dates.
Book your visit online and in advance (by midnight the night before) here www.woodlandspark.com
Don’t forget all our outdoor rides and attractions are open, plus the Zoo-Farm and Falconry Centre!
www.woodlandspark.com/coronavirus-statement/ ... See MoreSee Less
14 hours ago
Reminder for Annual Pass holders who are no longer pre-booking their visits...
Please scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code on arrival. When you reach the entrance kiosk you will be required to show proof of your 'check-in' via the app to our staff.
Please be aware once you have ‘checked-in’ via the app, you will need to keep your phone awake or take a screen shot of the page to confirm your check in has been successful.
Please see an example of the page required below. ... See MoreSee Less
1 day ago
On entry to the park, please scan the QR code and 'check in' via the NHS Track and Trace app.
You can download your NHS Covid-19 App via the App Store or Google Play.
Help us, help the NHS, to help you.
If you are not able to scan the code, by booking tickets online, you are consenting to your details being shared with the NHS Track and Trace Team on request to comply with the Government's compulsory Track and Trace policy. Please note, your details will not be used for any other purpose. ... See MoreSee Less