EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO PARK CLOSED RE: COVID-19
Mother’s Day 2020 at Woodlands!
Join us on Mothering Sunday 22nd March and treat your Superhero Mums to the best day out in The South West!
Mums go FREE on 22nd March when tickets are booked online and in advance with a paying child.
Tickets must be purchased online and in advance
To purchase a Mums go FREE ticket it must be accompanied by a paying child’s ticket.
Purchase Mums free entry ticket through the Mother’s Day Event tickets only. Do not purchase via Park Day Entry, this will not be valid.
Please note: a full paying child’s ticket must be pre-booked online in order for the Mum to come into the park for free.
For a child over 110 cm please purchase a 1 Person over 110 cm ticket, for a child between 92-110 cm please purchase an Adventurer ticket.
This offer is not available on the day at the entrance kiosk. Tickets must be purchased before the day.
Mums go Free tickets are not available for purchase after midnight on the 21st March.
Online Ticket Information
– Tickets bought online are non-refundable for any reason
– Tickets are dated tickets and are only valid on the date which is booked
– We are unable to accept tickets on different dates at the entrance kiosk
– Tickets bought through the Park Day Entry category are not eligible for the Mums go Free ticket.
– Mums go Free tickets MUST be purchased through the Mother’s Day event category.
– Mums go Free tickets are not available for purchase after midnight on the 21st March.
To change the date on your ticket: This needs to be done 24 hours before your visit and a £5 charge applies. You will need to call Woodlands Reception Team on 01803 712598 who will be able to change your ticket for a fee of £5 per booking number. Mums free entry is only valid on 22nd March. In the event of a date change, a ticket will also have to be purchased for the Mum to enter the park.