Get ready to set foot in a world set 160 million years ago!
Visit Woodlands between 25th of May and 2nd of June 2019 and encounter dinosaurs in their natural habitat in our Dino Trek attraction. Embark on an expedition like no other and get up close and personal with these prehistoric creatures.
So for a fun packed week, come and visit us at Woodlands Park! The park is fully open so you can use all the indoor and outdoor areas, rides and slides. Enjoy the animal activities and daily falconry displays. Don’t forget to visit our Treasure Trove Gift Shop and grab a bite to eat at one of Catering Outlets.
Dinosaurs are taking over at Woodlands Family Theme Park from 25th May – 2nd June! To get into the spirit any child over 92cms that dresses up as a Dinosaur or Explorer will get a FREE RETURN TICKET to come back to Woodlands for a second day out in Devon.
Budding Explorers can enjoy all our amazing rides and attractions that Woodlands Family Theme Park has to offer but we think their favourites will include our explorer Swingship, the Dino Trek, the 3 fastest Watercoasters in the South West and digging for treasure in the sand pits.
We will have daily live entertainment including the following:
Roary, our interactive Dinosaur
The Woodlands Supastarz
Titan the Robot! on Tuesday 28th May
– The free return ticket is available to paying children over 92cms who are dressed up as an Explorer or Dinosaur and will expire on 30th June 2019.
– Tickets are issued as you enter the park on the day you visit. We are unable to issue tickets once you have left the park for the day.
– The return child ticket is not valid on the day you come to the park dressed up.
– This offer is not valid for infants under 92cms or Annual Pass Holders.
– We are unable to assist customers with or replace tickets that have been lost.
– Don’t forget your child’s ticket when you go to Woodlands– it must be presented upon entry!
– This fantastic offer can only be claimed between 25th May – 2nd June 2019.
– No photocopies or photos of tickets will be accepted.
– Please check opening times carefully before travelling as on certain dates the park operates an off-peak term time when not all the rides are open.
Online Ticket Terms and Conditions
– Tickets bought online are non-refundable for any reason.
– Tickets are date specific and are only valid on the date which is booked.
– We are unable to accept tickets on different dates at the entrance kiosk.
– To change the date on your ticket: This needs to be done 24 hours before your visit and a £5 charge applies. You will need to call Woodlands Reception Team on 01803 712598 who will be able to change your ticket for a fee of £5 per booking number.